Personalise Christening Invitations, Birthday Invitations and More at Impressive Invitations
Impressive Invitations offers you a great fantastic range of invites and cards to leave a lasting impression for all of your events worth celebrating. From baby invitations that includes baby shower invitations, birth announcements cards and all birthday invitations, to bridal shower invitations, hens and bucks parties, christening invitations, as well as Christmas cards, these beautiful creations can cater to your every party and event.
Here at Impressive Invitations, we know how important and special it is to receive a truly unique creation celebrating life´s special events. Browse, search and find your ideal designs, that can all be personalised, and share them with your family and friends. With the selections that we offer, in a multitude of colours, you will not be disappointed. Not only can you personalise the text and wording of your cards and invites, but you can also choose the font facing, alter colours, layouts and even insert your own photo to make your invitation truly unique and special.
With Impressive Invitations, you get the convenience of a 3-day production, before your order is sent to you via Australia Express Post. We also have free shipping on samples and conditional orders, as well as an unconditional guarantee that assures you that you are getting the best and highest quality designs and creations of invitations and cards. We will help you find your ideal design, customise and proof it, bringing your creation to perfection before they are printed and delivered to your doorstep. From photographic cards, to address labels on envelopes, we make sure that everything is in its right place - to perfection - so that you need not worry. With a few simple clicks, you will find yourself with hassle free invitations and cards.
Planning a Valentine’s Day Party
February 3, 2016
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you are planning on celebrating it with your friends, then why not turn it into a fun party! Here are some tips for planning a Valentine’s Day party!
Whether you are in a relationship or single, why not spread the message of love with some good ol’ fun and great company! Whether you are planning on hosting the party or simply helping with planning it, here is what you will need to know.
Ideally, you can start planning the Valentine’s Day party around 3-4 weeks before the day, but even later is fine as long you can get everything ready in time.
Pre-planning items include the likes of the following;
- Figure out a venue – by deciding a venue you can cross out the important details such as location, date and time. If you are hosting it at your home, it may cut down on costs as you can adjust your catering budget accordingly. In the event you plan to host it elsewhere such as a restaurant, you will need to factor that into your budget.
- Finalise the Guest List - once you finalise the guest list, you can choose to send save the dates if you are inclined to. If you are closer to the party date, then it is best to opt out and simply send invitations. By finalising the guest count you can also finalise your party budget too.
- Finalise Budget – this will include figuring out what you plan on doing for the party such as catering, decor, and entertainment based on the number of people you expect to attend.
When you are close to 2 weeks before the party, you can carry out the following.
- Send out the invitations – you can get affordable party invitations online through Impressive Invitations. If you have a design in mind, you can have it uploaded through the online system and have it proofed by a designer for small design fixes to make it perfect.
- Catering – you can order a cake, food, and beverages for the day. If you are hiring a caterer then the party can be hassle free for you especially if you are hosting it. Alternatively, you can also hire wait staff to help.
- Games & Activities – plan some games and activities for your guests such as “Name that Love Song”, “Who’s Who”, “Lover’s Line Up” and more.
- Party Bombonieres – if you are planning to give away cute party bombonieres, attach cute little notes or verses of your favourite poems to go with them. If your budget doesn’t allow you to purchase bombonieres, consider a simple DIY gift such as scented candles.
- Music – you can choose to either hire a DJ or opt to play something from your own online playlist as a cheaper alternative.
Planning a great Valentine’s Day party can be easy with pretty invitations, great food, delicious beverages, games and more to celebrate this day amongst loved ones!
Elegant Bridal Shower Ideas
January 27, 2016
If you are looking to plan a great party for your best friend as she counts down to her wedding day, then you may find these ideas helpful. Elegant bridal showers are a great for brides who are conservative and want to opt out of a night out. These classy bridal showers are also ideal when you want to invite more people than just close friends do. Whilst bachelorette parties or hen nights are usually reserved for friends, bridal showers are open to relatives and even the soon-to-be in-laws too. Therefore, planning something sophisticated and elegant would be a great way to do so! Here are some elegant and classy bridal shower ideas!
Tasting Bridal Shower
This is not just any wine tasting; it is actually more sophisticated where you are not just limited to wine. You can choose from the various gourmet options available to you, from chocolates, cheese, microbrews and wine too! Many professionals can help you plan an event of this sort. As party bombonieres, you can stay within the theme and include glassware, gourmet nibbles and more. You can also have invitees contribute to a bridal shower gift that will complement the bride’s exquisite taste in gourmet food.
Beauty Bridal Shower
This is not just another spa day with the girlfriends! It is the real deal! As wedding planning is a stressful period, what better way for those who are involved to have a day of pampering! You can opt for a spa day, with aromatherapy, facials, and beauty treatments and even go as far as hiring a masseuse or manicurist too to make sure everyone is well rested and pampered by the end of the bridal shower!
Foodie Bridal Shower
If the bride loves food, then this may be the best bridal shower for her! This involves getting the guest of honour cooking lessons at one of her favourite restaurants to learn something new, followed by a great meal with the chef in company. Bridal shower gifts can be items from her wish list or even items that a foodie home cook will dream of having!
Fangirl Bridal Shower
If you want the bride-to-be to have an experience of a lifetime how about making one of her fangirl dreams come true. Make a celebrity encounter happen after a concert. Be sure to leave out the encounter until moment before so she really has a great surprise. Other personalised option of a fangirl shower would include marathons of her favourite movie ending with an epic bridal shower gift featuring signed memorabilia from the stars!
Image Credits: Just Jared, Beauty News NYC, The Bach, Pinterest